Same Day Dentistry Johns Creek, GA
If you are looking for solutions to any esthetic challenges with your smile or any oral health problems, call our office for same day dentistry. We are conveniently located in Johns Creek, and you can schedule an appointment by calling (770) 709-1066. In our dental office, we are passionate about oral health and believe in the critical nature of preventative dental care. For this reason, we recommend having your teeth professionally cleaned and examined once or twice a year. Our objective is to use these appointments to prevent many common oral health problems like cavities and gum disease. While our hope is that all of our patients receive this regular dental care, we know that many people are concerned about the time it will take for this or other procedures. When you visit our dental office, you can be confident that we will perform your teeth cleaning and examination promptly and comfortably. In most cases, your appointment will be over before your lunch break ends.
Same Day Dentistry and Teeth Whitening
If you are looking to see a rapid improvement to the appearance of your teeth, we recommend that you schedule a teeth whitening procedure. This same day dentistry solution can whiten your teeth by eight shades or more in a single office visit. To do so, we place a whitening solution on your teeth that is activated by a special laser light. The solution will penetrate the enamel and begin the process of oxidization. This is where the molecules inside of your teeth will change to reflect less light and appear colorless. As it does, your teeth will appear bright and white. This is typically the fastest way for you to see a significant improvement to the esthetics of your smile. If you live in or near the Johns Creek area, call 770-709-1066 to schedule an appointment with our Johns Creek dentist office so that you can enjoy living with a more beautiful smile.
Same Day Dentistry and Dental Bonding
At Brian G. Booth DDS, we offer dental bonding as a way to improve the appearance of your teeth and to restore teeth that have been damaged in an accident. In a bonding procedure, the enamel on your teeth will remain intact, making this solution entirely reversible if you choose to use a different type of restoration in the future. The process can be completed in one day by roughening up the surface of your tooth prior to shaping the bonding material. Created to mimic the natural shade of your teeth, it is shaped prior to being hardened in place for a natural looking restoration. This procedure is certainly ideal for children, given how quickly it can be completed. Many adults also use this option when they are pressed for time and looking for an immediate restoration. The only challenge is that the bonding material will not be as durable as a dental crown would be, making it essential to discuss the pros and cons of the procedure.
Check out what others are saying about our same day dentistry services on Yelp: Same Day Dentistry Johns Creek
If you live in the Johns Creek area, call (770) 709-1066 to schedule your dental exam so that you can remain in good health or receive treatment for a current condition.
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Dental Terminology
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Tooth decay is when the enamel of the tooth begins to decay and cause erosion from plaque and tartar on the teeth.
- Dental Caries
- Dental caries are also known as cavities and result from a lack of proper oral hygiene leaving plaque that forms tiny holes in the teeth.
- Dental Checkup
- A dental checkup is an appointment that involves cleaning the teeth, identifying any signs of infection and removing said signs of infection at least once every six months in the office.
- Dental Filling
- A dental filling involves restoring the structure of the tooth by using metal, alloy, porcelain or plastic to fill the tooth.
- Dental Prophylaxis
- A dental prophylaxis is a professional and detailed cleaning that involves the removal of plaque, calculus and stains from the teeth.
- Dental Sealants
- Dental sealants contain a resinous material that we apply to the chewing surfaces of the posterior teeth to prevent dental caries.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Gingivitis is the inflammation of gum tissue that results from plaque, other infections in the mouth and poor oral hygiene.
- Preventive Dentistry
- Preventive dentistry is the dentistry that focuses on maintaining oral health in order to prevent the spread of plaque, the formation of tartar and infections in the mouth.
- Tartar forms when plaque builds up on the surface of the teeth and calcifies into a hard surface that is much more difficult to remove and will require professional treatment.
- Tooth Enamel
- Tooth enamel is the protective visible outer surface of a tooth that contains the dentin and dental pulp.
Back to top of Same Day Dentistry
Understanding the reasons for dental crowns allows those in need of restoration treatment to know if this treatment is the right option for them. Asking a general dentist about dental crowns allows individuals to get the detailed information they need, as general dentists perform restoration services on a daily basis, thus making them experts on…
For patients in need of dental crowns, there are plenty of options available. Two of the most common choices are porcelain crowns and metal crowns (often with a porcelain overlay fused to the metal). Depending on a patient's specific circumstances, one of these crown types may be the preferred option.Metal crowns have the advantage of…
A lot of people suffer from having crooked teeth; thankfully, there are a few teeth straightening methods that can fix crookedness. Dentists have been providing teeth straightening treatments to people of all ages for decades; however, there are still a lot of myths associated with the process. Considering teeth straightening to improve your smile? It is…
Dental bonding is a versatile treatment that can fix a variety of oral problems like spaces between teeth and deformed teeth. It is a non-invasive treatment that does require the removal of significant amounts of teeth enamel, unlike crowns or veneers.The process involves the dentist using composite resins to fix damage to teeth and to…